- A safe home to live in for a great price.
- Our temple marriage.
- Wonderful Families who love and support us.
- Vehicles to drive.
- Jobs that enable us to have Mu la. :)
- Great friends that we enjoy spending our time with.
- Josh breaking his wrist a blessing in disguise...( b/c that's all that happened in his motorcycle accident)
- My interest in cooking.
- Josh's mom for doing our dishes when she comes over :)
- Our compatibility.
- Josh's giving, loving, and patient personality.
- Sweet nieces and nephews who make us laugh
- blogspot... so we can keep up with our friends and family.
- Fiona... our annoying, crazy, destructive, lovable feline.
- Our health (BIG ONE)
So I made Creamy Fresh Fruit Pie for thanksgiving and it was SOOO good!
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4-1 c. sugar
2 c. Heavy cream, whipped.
2 c. thinly sliced fruit (strawberries, peaches, raspberries, bananas, etc.)
*Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Whip cream separately. Fold or beat them together. Spread into baked pastry shell. Cover & Refrigerate. May be made 1 day in advance. Just before serving, cover the top with fruit.
**** I added a little bit of powdered sugar to make it a little sweeter.